Monday, March 15, 2010

Trestle Wood Stable

I also got to learn a new lunging technique, I am still trying to get the hang of it but hopefully I will soon be able to do it as fluidly as Mrs. Bingham does.  I also got to ride one of their horses one the first day.  I learned so much that day, the witches knots, catching horses you have never caught before, getting a horse to lope off on the correct lead.  I was amazed!  I got home and started working with Silver on the things that I learned.
I got home and I couldn't wait for next week and the things that I would pick up. I have been working on lunging like she showed me, I have been brushing my horses more and I have been working on a lot of leads with Silver.  So hopefully by this summer I will be better at everything that I learned. 












1 comment:

  1. Megs - this is fab!! I can't wait to read more. Love you - Auntie Shan

    ReplyDelete